Tuesday 17 December 2013

A better relationship (Exo’s chanyeol)

“Chanyeol ah!” You wailed at your best friend who is now helping you with your assignments. “Aish! If you don’t help it won’t ever finish!” “But I’m tired and I wanna go to sleep…” You pouted. You laid on the bed with your feet on the ground behind chanyeol’s hips. 

“Finally… I finished it.” “Yay! I owe you a lot!” You playfully wrapped your arms around his neck as he turned and faced you. “What do I get?” He flashes his unusual devilish smirk. “Eh? Um, I can treat you in the usual tomorrow if you want… We got a day off from college anyways, if you’re fre-” “Aniyo, I want a more sophisticated reward.” Your hands flew away from him as he smirked again. “Chanyeolie~ tell me what you want, I really want to go sleep now, I’m tired… Just tell me already and go home!” As you slammed your face on the bedcover, Chanyeol sat at the edge of the bed, staring at you who is now curled up in between the sheets. “You

“Mwo?” You stared at him from the territory of sheets covering your face. “____… What if I tell you that I like you, will you be mine?” He blurted out as he gazed at you passionately. “W-what are you talking about? We’re best friends…” Younlaughed off. That sentence was too much for you to comprehend. The truth is that you’ve been longing for this day to come, where your long time crush confesses out to you

As chanyeol crawled up the bed, you make yourself sat against the top side of the bed with your legs raised and crossed. “Won’t you look at me? We’ve been together since elementary school, we even took bathes together… And now we’re in a room alone; I’m a grown guy now. I-” “chanyeol…” You interrupted him, while avoiding his gaze likes with sincerity that you would not want to specifically recall since you were really shocked. “Chowahae…” You faced your toes while they interlaced with each other. “I didn’t think it’d turn out like this… I thought not to confess to you, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship and I thought you like those snsd unnies since you’ve been in their music videos, an-” your words were cut off with chanyeol’s mouth softly bumped onto yours from below, he pulled away when your eyes widened. He was in front of you on your bed, you felt like your heart shrunk out of disbelief and embarrassment with mixed feelings you find it hard to interpret.

“Ah, sorry… I guess I was too carried away…” He put his arm across his lower half of his pink face. When he was about to turn his back away from you, you decided to stop him from doing so. You grabbed his hand and removed it from his face. “Aniyo… It’s okay.” You ensured. There was a moment of silence in the room. “___ah, I really don’t know what to say now…” “Hey um, why not stay over for the night?” You suggested.

Seems like a great idea! Does this mean you’re suggesting to make our relationship even more better?” He shots back with his usual creeper smile of his. He is sure has plotted something, something that you may found out during his stay of course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Cute Box Panda